Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fresh Start,

So, I've made over my blog, 
I think it's a little more organised this way. 
Sort of. 
I'm the worst person to talk about being organised. 

Since I started my Illustration course this week, I think I'll have to change my messy and unmotivated attitude and start getting out into the world and finding some inspiration. 

I've decided to tie up some loose ends. 
Some things that have been playing on my mind.
I don't think I can handle any extra pressure on top of balancing my school hours and a job at the same time, not to mention homework. 
My social life needs to change. 
I don't have time for my heart to get in the way.
 

By Monday, I'll be a new person. 
I really do want to do well. 

I've put it in writing, now watch me screw it up. 
/jokes.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck. Make a plan and stick to it. Don't let anyone tell you you're wrong.

    ReplyDelete