Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ryuk.


RYUK.

Ryuk is a fictional character of anime series Death Note.
In the series, he is a Shinigami bored with the Shinigami Realm, so he decides to drop a Death Note in the human world for someone to find, hoping to relieve his boredom. 
He deliberately writes the instructions inside the front cover so people would understand its purpose. (Which is to take the life of anyone whos name is written inside.)
Light Yagami finds the Death note and so on and so fourth the series of Death Note was born.
I'm not usually a fan of most anime, but I did quickly fall in love with Death Note, to the point where I couldn't wait to get home to continue watching it.
Kind of Pathetic, but I'm okay with that.
This was my first attempt at using my Wacom Cintiq 12WX, I've never used a tablet before, actually I lie, this one time (at band camp) I used a Bamboo just to try it out.
I didn't love it because I found it hard to get used to, watching the desktop screen while drawing on an alt screen.

ANYWAY! I love the tablet, and I'm hoping it will eventually get me motivated to practice more and I can be even more awesomer than I am now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment